MMH - The End of Social Media Lip Service + Analytics for Sustainability, Daylight Savings Why? with Deeba Goyal, Boaz Salik
In this episode of the Monday Mess Haul, Nathan, Deeba, and Boaz break some old forms and start some new ones.
- The Quick Take: how would a permanent Daylight Savings Time under the Sunshine Protection Act impact the way the working world...well, works? Should we all just commit to GMT and get it over with?
- The Big Dig: social media lip service doesn't cut it anymore. How could the Russia/Ukraine conflict push the private sector to make their public engagement factor a core strategic differentiator?
- The Final Cut: three emergent trends in data analytics that could help companies be more socially and environmentally conscious.
The Mess Haul features a more free-form conversational approach with multiple participants than our more interview-focused style. This format is designed to generate quick takes on a handful of recent topics, facilitating shorter, more opinionated discussion with a number of different perspectives. Each episode of The Mess Haul is (usually) recorded, edited, and released in the same day.
Today's conversationalists: Nathan Johnson, Deeba Goyal, Boaz Salik
Hosted, recorded, and produced for FischerJordan by Nathan Johnson
FischerJordan is a New York-based consulting, thought-leadership, and outsourcing firm helping business leaders exchange complexity for clarity. We use rigorous data analytics, specialized staffing, and custom technology solutions to deliver workable strategies for clients in financial services and healthcare.
Background articles for this episode:
- Reuters: "US Senate Approves Bill That Would Make Daylight Savings Time Permanent"
- Forbes: "'There Isn’t A Both Sides Anymore’: With Russia, Customers And Employees Demand Action From Corporations"
- Edelman Trust Barometer: Brand Trust in 2021
- Reseller News: "3 Data and Analytics Trends That Will Dominate in 2022"